Thursday, May 27, 2010

When it rains it pours

Christopher is in surgery. Surgery just started 10:20am on the 27th. He was fine going in...better than his parents were. He had been given Verced...made him act like he was drunk. He thought he was on a plane ride as his bed was rolled to the surgical room. It's very nerve wrecking to wait for all this to be done. Just keep praying for him. Now for the pours part...I have limited information.

Laurie...which is Libbey's best friend from High School, and the Maid of Honor in our wedding...was in a terrible car accident. I have limited information, so here's what I know. She sideswiped, or was sideswiped by, a tow truck that was towing an 18-wheeler. She was partially ejected from the car and the airbags did not deploy (they wouldn't for a sideswipe as far as I know). She is in critical condition and had 12 hours of surgery last night, and is in surgery today. She is thought to need another 5 or so surgeries. Both of her femur's were broke. Please pray for her as well.

Both of these things going on today is a lot of stress, and I know we all have our stresses. Thank you all for all of your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment